Re: Java API for xsl-t

We're working on one on Apache and with a few of the other XSLT vendors
called TRaX (Transformations for XML).  We're trying to find the right home
for it.

-scott

                    Omar López Ruiz
                    <omar@informix.com>          To:     "xsl-list@mulberrytech.com" <xsl-list@mulberrytech.com>
                    Sent by:                     cc:     (bcc: Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus)
                    owner-xsl-list@mulber        Subject:     Java API for xsl-t
                    rytech.com

                    04/12/2000 07:46 AM
                    Please respond to
                    xsl-list

    Hi all,

    Just a brieftly question: Is there any standard Java API for a XSL-T
parser?, I mean, If I want to embed my Java application with an existing
XSL-T parser, is there an standard "way"? If so, where's it documented?

    Thanks in advenced,

    Omar
(See attached file: omar.vcf)

=?iso-8859-1?Q?omar.vcf?=