xsl generated links

I'm not sure if it's the right forum to ask, but i give it a try..

I'm have a table with two cell and in the cell on the left side i have
generated several links from a xml file. These links has been named by
uniqueID, here's the code which generate the links :

<xsl:for-each select="main_news/news/title"> <xsl:attribute
name="href">#<xsl:eval>uniqueID(this) </xsl:eval></xsl:attribute>
<xsl:value-of select="./@head"/> </xsl:for-each>

I've named the right cell 'info'.
What i want to do is when someone click on one of the link, the informating
regarding that particular link is is read from the xml file and shown in the
right cell of the table. If the user click on another links the existing
information in the right cell will be replace with the new regarding link
which was pressed.

xml syntax is
<main_news>
  <news>
      <title head="First headline">
        title text .......
      </title>
      <title head="Second headline">
        title text 2
      </title>
  </news>
  <news>
      <title head="First headline">
        title text .......
      </title>
      <title head="Second headline">
        title text2
      </title>
  </news>
</main_news>

I've found example where this work with plain text in a table of contence,
but i want to use it in a table.

I appreciate any tip.

Steven