Re: efficient filtering of XML files.

David Carlisle wrote:
> sigh spotted that later (and sent a correction)
> [...]
>  It was just another opportunity to complain about them:-)

I apologize for sending my lengthy, off-topic post before reading your
later corrections and comments.

I used to read every post on the XSL-List in reverse subject order, but
with the length of some of the threads lately I've found it faster to
dismiss or follow threads based on their initial postings. This one
happened to raise my ire and I responded to an earlier post without seeing
what came next. I'll try not to let it happen again.

   - Mike