Need Transformiix (Mozilla XSL parser) on Windows

If you have recently built Transformiix on Windows please will you get in
touch. I need to get it built and tested fast or I'll be forced to use MSXML
for now (horrrorrr!!!!). There are sound technical reasons for not wanting
to use MSXML (not least that it is not redistributable yet).

I'm trying to build the latest CVS grab of Transformiix with VC98 and
plodding through a range of hiccups (makefile tweaks, missing headers,
namespace errors etc) and so access to a ready to build tree would be great.

I you can help please let me know asap!

thanks

Mark