Re: Detecting every other node?

> I should of said I am using the Microsoft XSL parser. So how would do it
> there.

Install microsoft's preview `web release' msxsl dlls so that IE5
understands the same sort of XSL as the rest of the world, then proceed
as before.

If that isn't possible, then you'll have to do it in
the-language-known-as-xsl-in-ie5 which is essentially a completely
different language. Can't help with that at all.

David