This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
RE: XSLT Testing
- To: xsl-list at mulberrytech dot com
- Subject: RE: XSLT Testing
- From: David_Marston at lotus dot com
- Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 11:53:29 -0500
- Reply-To: xsl-list at mulberrytech dot com
Daniel Hinz (Daniel.Hinz@higher-order.de) writes:
> Has anybody else written some Testcases and would be willing to
> share them?
> I would also look forward to any other input regarding the test of
> xslt processors.
OASIS is gathering up test cases from various contributors. They
will be discussing test suites at the XTech conference. I have
submitted the Lotus test suite, which now has nearly 1000 cases,
as input to the discussion.
XSL-List info and archive: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list