Archive status (was: Re: grouping every three nodes?)

At 23 Feb 2000 20:47 -0500, Steve Tinney wrote:
 > You could also try the list archive, but it has been broken for a while,
 > which is unfortunate at times like these.

The list archive is working, at least temporarily.  You can reach the
1999 and 2000 messages at
http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/archive/.  You can reach the
pre-1999 messages at
http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/archive_pre_1999/.

The current arrangement is temporary since, hopefully next week, it
will be broken up by year so we never get any more of the recent
problems that were caused by the archive's mailbox growing too big.

The links from the XSL-List page to the archive, however, won't be
restored until the new archive setup is complete.

Regards,

Tony Graham
Tony Graham                            mailto:tgraham@mulberrytech.com
17 West Jefferson Street                    Direct Phone: 301/315-9632