Re: XT as servlet

At 05:32 PM 2/17/2000 +0100, H.vanderLinden@MI.UNIMAAS.NL wrote:
>[Questions about running XT as a servlet]
>Please reply by mail to me personally, since I have difficulty in keeping up
>with the speed of mail on this list.

I too would like to know answers to the same questions -- if it's not
off-topic (Tony Graham/Mulberry: ???) it would be wonderful to see the
answers here as well, at least once. (Same for SAXON, btw, if it can be run
as a servlet.)

Thereafter the information might be added to the XSL FAQ if Dave Pawson is
amenable....

John E. Simpson
simpson@polaris.net