This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
Which one to choose
- To: xsl-list at mulberrytech dot com
- Subject: Which one to choose
- From: ural <ural at ciol dot com>
- Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 10:59:05 +0000
- Reply-To: xsl-list at mulberrytech dot com
I am into a project where we have lot of content. In fact it is a portal
site. a IT related news tutorials etc are there.
So far we were using ASP and MS ACCESS for our contents. ie, we were
storing all the file in our database. and depending on user request we are
displaying to them. If we convert them into XML, then do you think it will
be a good move or not. We have around 1500 articles in our site. I want to
know wheter XML is a right technology for large amount of content or not?
If it is not then please suggest any other technology.
XSL-List info and archive: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list