RE: Character entities

You're right. All of you.
I ignorantly said "garbage" because that is what we saw
when we further converted our DocBook instances to HTML
and traced these characters to the first XSL/XT run.
So I guess I have to take a closer look at our character
set settings all the way down the production line.
Does HTML "know" UTF-8?
Thanks,
Marc