RE: Problem with the document() function

Hi Key,

Key said:
I know it's an obvious question which you've probably already looked at, but
are you absolutely sure that the namespace URIs for xlink and xstyle match
exactly in the stylesheet and the included document?

Didier replies
Yes I did. The problem comes from somewhere else. Either from a bug in XT or
because of a lack explaination about the document() function and the way to
process its content in the XSLT recommendations.

I do not know if other engines have a better implementation of the
document() function. Have you tried this function with engines other than
XT?

Cheers
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@netfolder.com