This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
Re: Acceding to the system
- To: xsl-list at mulberrytech dot com
- Subject: Re: Acceding to the system
- From: Arnold dot Melm at gmx dot de
- Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 15:35:49 +0100 (MET)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: xsl-list at mulberrytech dot com
> And my XSL has to write <img src="pic01.gif"> or
> <img src="pic01.jpg"> The problem is that I have not
> got the extension of the graphic, and if I access
> the img directory I can find it out, but I do not
> know if you can do it from the XSL file.
I canīt say if itīs also done by the XSL-file (because Iīm a XML-newbie
too), but on an Un*x-machine You are able to try it out by typing
(NAME_OF_FILE is the name of the file You want to know the format of).
So You know if You have a .gif, jpg or something else.
Sent through Global Message Exchange - http://www.gmx.net
XSL-List info and archive: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list