This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
RE: Multiple Filtering
- To: "'xsl-list at mulberrytech dot com'" <xsl-list at mulberrytech dot com>
- Subject: RE: Multiple Filtering
- From: Kay Michael <Michael dot Kay at icl dot com>
- Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 09:56:10 -0000
- Reply-To: xsl-list at mulberrytech dot com
> Try this: "Chapter[child::node()=SubChapter]"
No, please don't. This will match any Chapter that has a child X of any type
(element, text, comment, or processing instruction), and a child SubChapter
element, such that the string-value of X is equal to the string value of the
I don't think that's what the poster wanted at all.
XSL-List info and archive: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list