This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
RE: Saxon html includes unwanted white space in anchor tag
- To: "'xsl-list at mulberrytech dot com'" <xsl-list at mulberrytech dot com>
- Subject: RE: Saxon html includes unwanted white space in anchor tag
- From: "Pawson, David" <DPawson at rnib dot org dot uk>
- Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 07:22:51 -0000
- Reply-To: xsl-list at mulberrytech dot com
>From: David Carlisle [mailto:email@example.com]
>Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2000 6:41 AM
>> I suppose there is
>> <a href="#"
>> ><img src="image.jpg" border="0"
>> but whether that `satisfy the implicit expectation' I am not sure
>Urm... I don't like this one, but it could just be my own personal
>preference. It's nicely indented and all, but I now find the
><a> tag more
>confusing, because I don't expect to see the end ">" on the
>next line like
Its tried and tested :-) James C uses this method with nil
XSL-List info and archive: http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list