Re: Xconq Mailing Lists - Please Read

On Fri, 2005-04-08 at 06:59 -0600, Eric McDonald wrote:
> > Or am I the only person who managed to not make the transition?  Weird.
>
> The Sourceforge mailing lists have been mentioned on this list before,
> but, no, I don't think you're the only one who has not made the transition.

I noticed that the home page on RedHat's server makes no mention of the
move to the SourceForge site.  In fact, it apparently has not been
updated since May 24 of last year.  That could easily be a source of
confusion for a lot of people, especially as long as Google lists the
RedHat site at the top of the search results when someone does a search
for "Xconq" (Coop's website is listed second, and the SourceForge site
is listed eighth).

---
Lincoln Peters
<sampln@sbcglobal.net>

You are in a maze of little twisting passages, all different.