SDL/ParaGUI Developer Files

Hello Xconquerors,

I have now made a Windows installer and generic source and Linux i586 binary RPM packages available for ParaGUI. They are available with the other Xconq downloads in the usual location:
http://xconq_hacker.home.comcast.net/

I would like to stress that these are _not_ necessary if you are a player or game module developer. These are only necessary if you plan to compile the SDL interface from sources in the fairly near future.
To reiterate some of my earlier messages to the mailing list: when I make new prereleases of Xconq available on Windows, I will continue to distribute all of the necessary files with the installer. End users have not (and will not) need to pick extra files to make Xconq work on Windows.

I will be adding other prereq downloads (for SDL/ParaGUI development) to the site over the next few days, if all goes well.

Please let me know if there are any problems with the installer or the RPM packages.

  Thanks,
    Eric

P.S. I will be making a new Xconq prerelease quite soon. I just have to resolve a couple of ANSI C++ compilation issues first.