Progress with ParaGUI

Hello Xconq Developers,

I am making good progress in preparing Xconq to use the ParaGUI toolkit for the SDL interface. The Linux side of things is essentially taken care of; I have already made RPM packages for ParaGUI. Most of the Windows preparation went pretty smoothly. I have had to fight a few compilation issues here and there, but I think that things are almost taken care of. I will try to finish up that battle later today so that I can go ahead and create a Windows installer for the ParaGUI libraries and headers (for developers and others who are interested in building the soon-to-be SDL/ParaGUI interface from sources). I have already documented where existing Windows installers for the various ParaGUI dependencies can be found (and the recommended way to use them), and I will make that document available later today after I get some sleep.

Regular players and game designers should not notice much change with the SDL interface, at least not until next weekend.

  Regards,