Lost materials after change-type?

It looks like, when an advanced unit performs a change-type, it loses
all of the materials it had prior to the change-type.  You should be
able to reproduce this bug in bolodd3.g without too much difficulty;
just watch what happens when a base-1 changes into a base-2.

It's possible that this bug also affects non-advanced units, but I
wouldn't know because I haven't defined any non-advanced units in any of
my games that can change type AND that use materials.

---
Lincoln Peters
<sampln@sbcglobal.net>

I'm not offering myself as an example; every life evolves by its own laws.