Re: New Proposed Xconq Web Site Online

On Fri, 1 Oct 2004, Eric McDonald wrote:
> P.S. The appendix of the _Return of the King_ does rock. Also, if one
> picks up _Unfinished Tales_ (released after John Ronald Reuel's death by
> his son Christopher), one can gain even more Middle Earth lore. (Though
> the secrets for making the rings are not revealed....)

I used to follow one of the Elvish-language mailing lists (i.e. a mailing
list *about* the Elvish languages; actual messages on the list were mostly
in English).  It's been a while since I paid attention to that, but I see
that Ardalambion, one of my favourite Web sites on the subject, is still
around at http://www.uib.no/People/hnohf/ .
--
Matthew Skala
mskala@ansuz.sooke.bc.ca                    Embrace and defend.