Re: New Proposed Xconq Web Site Online

You may view the new websit here:

http://www.xconq.org

I've added the new Xconq web site as an alternative to the current one on the Saugus.net Free Software Page:

http://www.saugus.net/Computer/FreeSoftware/

It went in with yesterday's regular updates. Right now both the old and new are listed, but I'll see that it gets updated again if/when the status of the new one gets changed to "official".