Re: CVS Monitor Online

You are correct. I will have this in the next few days. Right now I am
reviewing your past emails regarding layering, etc. and am working
through the system's architecture.

-Coop

On Tue, 2004-09-28 at 18:37, Eric McDonald wrote:
> D. Cooper Stevenson wrote:
>
> >   http://www.xconq.org/cvsmonitor
>
> Decent. But I notice that the top-level files don't show up.
>
> Eric
>
> General P.S to no one in particular:
> The CVS commit activity (Activity by Author) summaries at:
> http://www.xconq.org/cvsmonitor?repository=Xconq_CVS&cmd=viewBrowseRepository
> are quite interesting, though pretty much as I expected. I am not going
> to try to imply anything in the way of metrics, but 3 of the 4 top CVS
> committers have similar add:remove and add:change ratios; the other one
> doesn't. I had suspected this picture from mailing list and changelog
> evidence, but to see it quantified solidifies it as fact....
| Cooper Stevenson        | Em:  cooper@gencom.us            |
| GenCom                  | Ph:  541.924.9434                |
| "Working For IT"        | Www: http://www.gencom.us        |