Re: Standard Game Graphics

I'll put together a demo, so we can see how it looks.
I think there are enough graphics in the trident set
to represent everything, we'll see.

Also, there are certain graphics in Opal that seem to
come out strange, these tend to be the graphics held
in the korea.gif but referenced in opal-rules.g.  This
problem's cropped up before, it's as if XConq has
loaded the old korea.gif and refuses to acknowledge
the new one, any ideas?