Re: Standard Game Graphics

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004, Jim Kingdon wrote:

> I think so.

I would tend to side with Elijah on this one.

>The Trident ones don't look like they'd work at low
> magnification.

This can be addressed by creating a custom image family using
'imf' directives.

> I also don't see units there for all the unit types found in the
> standard game, and of course it wouldn't look good at all to mix and
> match.

One reason why the Trident images look like they might not fit in
is because they are 44x44, whereas the standard Standard images
are 32x32, IIRC. If one just takes the Trident marine or mountain
troop and rescales it to 32x32, I bet it would fit in quite
nicely.

As far as the other images (in Standard) go, I am not certain that
they absolutely need to be replaced.