Re: xconq net game: loss of sync

Jim Kingdon wrote:

Oh, a bug in the supply code is sort of what I was insinuating before,

It could also be due to the fact you guys may not have saved at exactly the same point, and some automatic things (plan executions) continued even after you got out sync, and thus some parts of the game diffs are present for that reason.

but there is at least one other possibility: whether I really ended up
with the same version of xconq as Tom. I did a CVS update and applied
Eric's patch ( http://sources.redhat.com/ml/xconq7/2004/msg01014.html
). So assuming that is what Eric did, this probably isn't it.

This is exactly what I did before building the Windows executables.

Insert groveling about how I shouldn't really gumble
so much unless I'm volunteering to fix it).

;-)