Re: Jump lines as roads.

> This is one of the few advantages we lost in May of this year when
> we reverted back from Peter's Astar pathfinder implementation

There was at least one other advantage which I miss on a regular
basis, which was that the Astar pathfinder also would fly over a city
rather than landing in it and taking off again.

Of course, restoring this one feature would probably be much simpler
than the smart pathfinding, as the sequence of hexes traversed
wouldn't need to change.