Re: Regarding gameplay

tsbvc@tds.net wrote:

I've read the mailing list archives occasionally for a few months but only subscribed just now. Most of the discussion here is development-related, so I thought I'd ask everyone a couple of questions about regular gameplay.

Welcome to the list. In addition to developer-related discussion, this list can be used for setting up games between players and discussing strategy. Probably if more such discussion happened, more players might come out of the woodwork....

2) Do you play any semi-regular net games?

I am not aware of any regular or semi-regular net games, but, if you got something like that going, I think there would be some lonely human players out there who would oblige.

If I wasn't busy writing code and developing game modules, and if my mind hadn't been "unsharpened" by too many play-testing sessions against the AI, I would consider joining in a few.

Regards,