Re: The border between fiction and reality

> However, a different situation arises with move-unit commands, all of which
> eventually end up in advance_into_cell. At this point we are committed to
> moving, and we have to know what real units are present in the destination
> cell.

Well, to me that means there should be an advance action, so that the
decision between overrun and move (and the other choices, like
capture) are in the action, rather than outside it.

But perhaps there is a simpler solution, or the status quo is
technically wrong but doesn't lead to any exploits/leaks/etc.  Or even
that advance_into_cell is tied into the user interfaces in ways which
aren't immediately obvious to me, and thus would be hard to put into
an action.