Re: Major bug and what to do about it (long)

>> I would add that this should only be applicable in the case of
>> firing. In the case of attacking, which seems to be a bit more
>> personal and up-close, I think the unit view should disappear
>> instantly if there is not a real unit to prop it up.
>
>Makes sense.  In fact I was somewhat confused by all the discussion of
>percentages and so on, until I realized that people were talking about
>firing, not necessarily attacking.

I would add that bogus views rarely is a problem in the case of melee
attacks. The reason for this is that almost all units have a vision range
of at least 1, which means that the view of a cell is up-to-date anyway
when you attack it. My bug fix would apply also to attack actions, but that
is just to cover oddball situations like "blind" units and attack ranges
greater than 1 cell.