Re: Major bug and what to do about it (long)

> However, I asked myself yesterday: when did I last use a unit-specific
> attack in a real game, i.e. walk up adjacent to a unit, and then put
> the cursor on top of it, followed by pressing 'a'.

I use this attack almost every time that I attack a cell with more
than one unit.

The overrun attack isn't as appealing because: (a) you spread out your
attack among too many units, thus reducing the chance that you'll kill
any (at least in the case where it requires more than one hit to kill
a defender), and (b) all those extra units in the stack get
counterattacks.  I guess Stan might be saying that (b) is a feature,
but since I've found a way around it.....

On the other hand, I don't use fire much (because I mostly play the
standard game, which doesn't have firing).