Re: Wrecked-Type Doesn't Apply to Detonating Units

> Until I get around to making
> 'wrecked-type-if-killed' apply to explosion
> casualties as well, or making a new
> 'wrecked-type-if-blown-up' table,
> could you just assign the blown up types using the
> 'wrecked-type'
> properties of the units? Or are your needs more
> complicated than that?

As I understand it, what you're saying is set the unit
property 'wrecked-type' to one setting and then
override it with the wrecked-type-if-killed for all
normal units?

Example:

(unit city (wrecked-type nuked-city))

(table wrecked-type-if-killed
   (city u* ruined-city)
)

I'll check this at home, but my understanding of the
wreck-typing code is that the result would be what I'm
looking for, a different wreck-type as a result of an
exploding unit which ignores the
wrecked-type-if-killed table but does call the
wrecked-type unit property.

That would work.