Re: IMFApp Office

>Hans Ronne wrote:
>
>> Strange. I don't see any black patches under either Mac OS or Linux/X11.
>> The only thing I see is the failure to scale the images correctly on the
>> first attempt.
>
>I am defnitely significant patchy black regions surrounding the images
>when they are initially drawn with incorrect scaling in the 32x32
>bounding boxes on the display grid.

This must be a hardware-related issue since I don't see it. Does it also
happen under Windows on the same machine? And do you see it with other
images as well, or just with the non-standard size wreckreation images?

>I wish there was a 44x44 view in IMFApp for the special big images.

In fact, the 32x32 view is really 44x48, to accomodate the special big
images. And the 16x16 view is really 24x26. And so on.

>I tried doing view "Selected as Terrain", but all that did was make a hex
>pattern with the image inside each hex on the display grid. It did
>nothing to the closeup views. Also, the other images in the IMF file
>were still superimposed on top of the display grid, even though it was
>now a hex pattern instead of invisible rectangles.

Well, that is how the Selected as Terrain is supposed to work, i.e. to draw
all units agains the selected image as background. The closeups are not
supposed to be affected. Naturally, it will look strange if you select a
unit image as terrain, but the program does it anyway.