slow?

On recompiling from CVS, the display bug under WinTCL seems to be gone, in
the same game I was playing in which I first noticed it.  But my subjective
impression is that the game is running *much* more slowly, especially, I
think, when units are sent to resupply (is this a side effect of the new
resupply code?).  I have no idea how to read the debug information, but when
I set DD, there were many lines of the sort 'Did nothing 1000 times' (which
may be normal); and with DG set the display seemed to be hovering for a
*long* time around the same area (which is also the impression I get when
playing).

Robert.