Re: Side Selection Bugs

>There are two issues with side selection, both
>regarding inactive sides:
>
>1.  If a side is set to 'inactive' and you cycle
>through the list of available sides once, then you'll
>switch the AI to nobody after you've cycled past the
>inactive side.

You should not be able to cycle into an inactive side (and you cannot in
those games that I tested). What may happen is that you cycle into the
Independent side which is usually hidden in the list. Click "Reveal
Indepside" to see what actually happens.

>2.  If side #1 is set to inactive then starting a game
>and hitting the 'exchange' button will result in a crash.

Anything that crashes the game is a bug by definition. Probably the bug in
this case is assigning the human player to side 1 by defualt without first
checking that it is active.