Re: Just say no to bungee paratroopers.

> So the transport gets to use the entire time of the turn and then each
> passenger gets a full turn.
>
> The fix is to count the transport's movement against the passengers as well.

That's a very interesting suggestion.

I guess in the case of an infantry in a bomber in the standard game,
it would mean the bomber could move zero to two hexes, and the
infantry would still have an ACP.  That's assuming a particular
rounding rule - other ways of rounding would get 0-5, 0-3, or 0 only.

Assuming the 1-2 rule, it wouldn't make the bungee paratrooper tactic
totally go away, but it would constrain it.

This seems worth considering.