Re: xConq alternate combat engine project

Elijah,

Yeah I looked at yours a bit. How far along did you get in
getting things implemented? I like how your system works though
and think doing a simplified version of that would be good
for the scope of this project. Did you get it working enough
that it ran? Any details would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris Wood