Re: Just say no to bungee paratroopers.

On Sun, 4 Jul 2004, Hans Ronne wrote:
> But I have always regarded these freebies as aberrations. It makes much
> more sense to charge the full price whenever you do something. There may be
> restrictions built in by the game designer, such as if the enter action
> requires more ACPs than the unit can possess. In that case, ACP-less entry

In fairness, the designer may also be intentionally exploiting the freebie
behaviour.  I've been off doing other things instead of xconq for the last
several weeks, but I remember in my game where I had the inanimate
counters, at one point attempting to set them up so that certain units
could not deliberately drop their counters, but the counters would escape
to terrain on capture or destruction of the transporting unit.
--
Matthew Skala
mskala@ansuz.sooke.bc.ca                    Embrace and defend.