Re: Bug Report: Wreck Spawning While Occupant

On Sun, 2004-06-06 at 00:10, Eric McDonald wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-05-20 at 20:18, mskala@ansuz.sooke.bc.ca wrote:
> > On Thu, 20 May 2004, Elijah Meeks wrote:
> > > It looks like units that are supposed to spawn a
> > > wrecked-type upon destruction do not do so when
> > > destroyed as an occupant.
> >
> > That would explain some problems I've been observing but haven't been able
> > to characterize precisely yet.  I thought what I was seeing was the result
> > of bad or misunderstood *capture* logic, but the problem might easily be
> > with wrecking instead.
>
> I'll look into this one tomorrow (or later today, as the case may be),
> since I am currently dealing with the topic of wrecking.

This should now be fixed. It was a general bug related to changing type
and not specific to wrecking.

The new behavior is:
If an unit is an occupant, then see if the changed type can occupy the
unchanged type's transport, minus the presence of the unchanged type.
If not, then see if the changed type can occupy the same cell as the
transport.
If so, then place the occupant outside the transport (with no ACP or MP
expended by the process).