does the tutorial lie?

Here is a quote from the tutorial:

The default is to only allow one unit in a cell, but this can be changed:

(table unit-size-in-terrain (rubble-pile t* 0))

[snip]
If you try this out, you'll find that the monster can now cross over rubble piles, but still has to bash buildings in order to get them out of the way.

I did try this out, and it does _not_ work. No joy. Godzilla just won't walk over rubble piles. Rubble piles also block monster units in the Monster game and the Tokyo 1962 scenario.

I using the most recent Xconq-MacOSX-040501 version.

What gives? Would I have to make the rubble-pile units capturable to let the monsters walk over them?

Tom