Re: bug in infantry building a base which is already started

>Yes, but, a journey of a 1000 miles begins with a first step, to
>quote an old professor of mine.
>
>If we work on weeding out the direct unit accesses as we encounter
>them in the non-action code, then we will be in better shape when
>(and I suppose, if) the time comes to make the transition to true
>client-server. This is the philosophy I have been operating
>under, anyway. Otherwise, unit views don't mean too much to me in
>some cases.

It would probably be a good idead in that case to make the unit views work
more like real units. I took some steps in that direction last spring when
I added occupant-transport relationships and garbage collection to the unit
view code. But there are still very significant differences not only
between the unit and unit view structures, but also in how they are
handled. Like the hash table.