Re: Xconq issues that I've seen

> I just meant that if you select one of the
> AI-controlled units that should
> fire, what does it say about its plan and tasks in
> the unit info pane?

Ah, okay.  A quick poll of a game shows that the three
unit types, with AI logging on, say roughly the same
thing:

Carrier
Plan: Defensive. 1 task.
Hit American Air Wing at 74,75

Concentrated Air Defense Network
Plan: Defensive Reserve. 1 task.
Hit American Air Wing at 74, 75

Wrecked Air Wing
Plan: Defensive. 1 task.
Hit South Korean Understrength Corps at 75, 77

Actually, I noticed that the units seem to cycle back
and forth between two targets, finally settling on one
after a long period.  I get the feeling what's
happening is that the decision to fire is timing out
and the AI moves to a new unit.  This is just a guess,
though.