Re: playable again with a few problems

>Jim Kingdon wrote:
>
>>>3. The resupply command does not work if the unit has to move to
>>>the resupply point first. Because of problem #2 you can see that
>>>the move to and resupply tasks were setup, but the unit does
>>>nothing and just reverts to the selected state. If you move the
>>>unit to the resupply point first, the resupply command works
>>>correctly.
>>

>> This broke some time ago (a year or two? months?).  I guess I should
>> have said something at the time, because it might have helped narrow
>> down which change caused the problem, and now I don't really remember
>> when it was.
>
>If it was only a few months ago, then I might worry that a change I made
>  might have broken it. I added a change that canceled an unnecessary
>movement to a resupply point and subsequent resupply, if it was detected
>that the unit had been resupplied (say, by resupply lines or another
>unit being generous), and thus the move/resupply was no longer needed.
>Perhaps the reported bug is an unintended consequence to that change.

I thought what really broke the resupply code was the pathfinding. I know
for sure that the resupply code worked fine at the end of last summer,
because I fixed a number of bugs and did some extensive testing afterwards.
So unless your change was checked in between then and the pathfinding it is
unlikely to have broken anything. It might of course still explain if there
are problems after we backed out of the pathfinding.