Re: Stability issues with current Debian

Eric McDonald wrote:

Hi Martin,

Martin Fehlhaber wrote:

I am running a current version of Debian unstable here and just built the CVS
head version of Xconq. Things seemed just fine when I ran from the tcltk
directory and I started a standard game. After a short while though the game
froze fully. I killed it and gave it another few shots. It died on me every
time after like one to three minutes. I was not able to deduce a pattern.

Also, does your 'Xconq.Warnings' file give any indication of what is wrong?

One more thing: if you have 'gdb' on your system, can you load and run Xconq with it, and then, when the freeze occurs, do a CTRL-C in the cosole window where the debugger is running, and then do a "bt" to find out which stack of functions Xconq is getting stuck in?