Re: Cow patties, and keeping them asleep

On Wed, 2004-05-12 at 05:23, mskala@ansuz.sooke.bc.ca wrote:

> acp-min) then that would be addressed, but then no patch would be needed
> anyway because the units wouldn't wake anyway.  I'm pretty sure that a
> unit can't wake up, or at least, can't wake up enough to be annoying in
> the UI, if it has no ACP - your first check appears to already exist
> somewhere.

Actually, when I was testing with Bellum Aeternum II last night, the
Refinery I units were hitting the test I added inside of 'wake_unit', so
if there is another check somewhere, it isn't catching everything.

Anyway, I just checked in the changes. Hopefully, it will be helpful. I
will add documentation and make the formal announcement tomorrow, if it
appears OK. I was hoping to get more done tonight, but my amount of free
hacking time was curtailed by grocery shopping.

If I am not in too much pain after my wisdom teeth removal tomorrow
afternoon (should have had that done a long time ago), then I will try
to look into some of the bugs that you, Brian Dunn, and Elijah Meeks
have reported, plus a movement/entry bug that I discovered last week.
Also have to test and possibly apply a patch from Stanley Sutton once I
get WinXP Pro and Cygwin installed again. Fortunately, I am taking
Friday off from work, so if the pain isn't concentration-breaking, then
hopefully I will be able to do something about the sea of bug
reports....