Compile Warnings

For any interested developers:

I have attached a log of all Xconq compile warnings that occur when
building the Tcl/Tk interface with GCC using the following relevant
flags:
-ansi -pedantic -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes

The bulk of the warnings originate in the bitmaps directory, and I am
not sure that we want to do anything about those ones. However, near the
end of the log file are a list of other warnings, which we may want to
pick off as we are in the relevant functions.

  Regards,