Re: "Open file" bug?

>I've just made some changes to the images in bolodd3.g.  I tried to load
>the new version using the "Load File" button on the "Welcome" screen,
>but it loaded the old version from its library instead.
>
>Is this a new bug that prevents it from loading files from anywhere
>except its library?

Yes. It is a consequence of how the new network-adapted save/load code
works. I have noticed that you cannot load files from non-standard
locations any longer and planned to do something about it. Not sure exactly
what, though.

Meanwhile, if you just put your file in the lib folder things should work fine.