Re: More bugs.

> This is a feature, not a bug :-). You are now supposed to finish the build
> command by picking another location where you can really build before
> proceeding to the next unit. The idea is that instead of repeating the
> build command you just have to click once more on the map if you make a
> mistake the first time.

I hope you are joking :-).

There is nothing on the screen to indicate that you are supposed to
finish the build command.  Normal commands (like "z") all of sudden
have their strange modal behaviors.

And I wasn't even successful at getting out of it by typing escape.

I vote for having an error get you out of any mode.