Re: Pokemon-like Project for xconq framework

>Hello,
>
>will the following project be realisable within the framework of xconq 7.5:
>
>The game is based on the anime-series "Pokemon".
>I wager that the original names can't be used, as they are registerred
>trademarks by Nintendo.
>
>There some hundred of different Pokemon types, so the old limit of 127
>is not acceptable, but there are rumours about an increased limit
>for new releases of xconq.

No problem. You can already now have 32767 unit types. The documentation is
obsolete.

>How much of this will be possible in Xconq 7.5?

Most of the stuff on your list should be possible to implement in Xconq
already today. Some, like artifacts that have special effects may require
new code in the kernel. Compare the civ2 module. It does a pretty good job
of emulating the real civ2, but the wonders of the world and most of the
facilities don't do anything since this would require new kernel code.