Re: Cannot do anything in water

>> I was trying to work on my new game module, and now I've found that, if
>> I try to make a unit move into a water cell (and it can enter water
>> cells), it expends 1 ACP but does not go anywhere!
>
>Probably the same bug as
>http://sources.redhat.com/ml/xconq7/2003/msg00960.html
>
>> Could it be a bug in the new pathfinding algorithm?

Maybe. But not the construction problem since it does not involve
path-finding. If both are manifestations of the same bug, I would rather
suspect the terrain occupancy code.

OTOH, The construction bug sounds more like an undefined action being
allowed following an illegal click. The program should just beep instead
and refuse to do anything if you click in the wrong cell.