Re: Cannot build Xconq on Debian Linux

Hi Lincoln,

  Sorry for the late response. I have been busting tail at work
all week, since I have to present at a conference next week.

  Can you send me your tclConfig.sh and tkConfig.sh files? I had
to add some tests to aclocal.m4 to handle Peter's Debian, but it
sounds like yours may have even another interesting twist. These
two files are the most important debugging tools I have wrt to
tkconq build problems....
  Or if you want to investigate the problem yourself, you could
look for the presence of the TCL_INCLUDE_SPEC or TCL_INC_DIR
variables. And if neither exists or both are blank, then try to
locate which variables provide some "-I" include flags or which
provide paths to the includes directories from which the "-I"
flags can be synthesized.

  Thanks,
    Eric

P.S. My turnaround time may be even poorer next week. I don't know
whether there are any good Internet cafes in San Francisco, and I
won't have a laptop with me....