Re: Miscellaneous Things

On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 02:24:35PM -0800, Elijah Meeks wrote:
> hey guys, in the spirit of not wanting to post three
> seperate topics, and thereby begin a number of
> convoluted discussions under the same heading, I'd
:D

> 2)  Would it be useful to start an Xconq sourceforge
> project?  Not for the program per se, which seems to
> do fine here, but more for designers and players.  I
> think the forums and the exposure would be worthwhile.
>  We could set it to coincide with 7.5, perhaps.  Good
> idea, bad idea?
hmmm, i must say that i got really weary of SF and moved all the
projects i am in onto savannah.....
the rights SF claims over the code stored there got way too bizzarre and
dangerous to me, thus if xconq makes some move into some source foundry
i would greatly prefer the move to a real free one like savannah...

my 0.2 cent though ;)

--
ciao bboett
bboett@adlp.org